Jan 16, 2009

Tejasvi Man – Mahashakti Bharat ki Nivn

Tejasvi Man – Mahashakti Bharat ki Nivn

Author – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Hindi Transalation : - Shri Arun Tiwari

I am lucky that I am living in the era where Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, can share his thoughts, visions & guide us for betterment of ourselves & our country.

Long back I have read one book authored by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, “Agni Pankh” & recently I have read (in Hindi) “Tejasvi Man – Mahashakti Bharat Ki Nivn”.

The book “Tejasvi Mann” is honest attempt of author to guide the young generation of our country to make our India, Developed nation by 2020. The book is dedicted to 12th standard girl Snehal Thakkar, who has raised the fundamental question of “who is our enemy?”.

The book comprises of various experiences of author, his thoughts with relation to education, religion, politics, our strength, challenges ahead & our ability to realize the goal.

I am too little a person to comment about this book. However I believe that I can write my feelings that occurred to me while reading the book.

With due respect to his writing & intentions, I feel somewhere the message is lost. The message is not clear, the book is missing something may be a link between the chapters. Too much subjects are attempted & does not ended with its impact. It may possible that the book is originally written in English & whilst translated in Hindi, somewhere get out of the track. I do not intend find any fault with translation but I still feel that the book is lacking its impact.

I may be wrong & dumb enough to comprehend the book, but this is what I felt,

Oh, last but not the least, I would like to read following books, listed by author as references: -

(please don’t’ mind spelling mistakes if any, as the list was given in Hindi)

- “India 2020 – A vision for the New Millenium” – Shri A P J Kalaam & Shri Y S Rajan, Wiking 1998
- “Man the unknown” – Alexiss Kairal
- “Tirukkural”- Tiruvallur
- “Light from Many Lamps” – Lilian Izlar Watson, Fireside, 1988
- “Chandra – A Biography of S. Chandra Shekhar”- Kameshwar C Vali, Univesity of Chicago Press, 1992
- “The house that flew”- Chidanand Rajghatt, Harpar Colins India – 2001
- “Empires of the Mind” – Dennis Vetli, Nicholas Briyly Publishing, 1995
- “An unfinished dream”- Dr. Verghesh Courien, Tata Mcgra Hill, 1997
- “Menifest your destiny”- Dr. Wayan W. Dayar, Harper Collins, 1997
- “Concilience”- Edverd O. Wilson, Vintage Books, 1999
- “ A New Knowledge Society” – Shri A P J Abdul Kalaam,2000


Khushal Gohil
16/01/2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I over nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Unknown said...

in this book i'm learn that to make india superpower, there is every indian younger have a internal power.if we use this with pure honestly we can get success and this is not long for us after AGNI-5 and upcoming NIRBHAY.